|Home||» Products||» Gefticip Tablets||» Gefticip Tablets|
We are a major trader, supplier and manufacturer of a wide gamut of Gefticip Tablets which contains gefitinib. The offered tables belong to a class of anti-cancer medications which are called epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors. These are recommended for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. The Gefticip Tablets perform by blocking the action of a sure naturally occurring substance which cause growth of cancer cells. This action aids in examining the spread of cancer cells to various parts of the body.
- Manufacturer: CIPLA
- Tablet Content Name: Gefitinib
- Availability: In Stock Average
- Delivery Time: 10 Days
- The recommended daily dose of Gefticip is one 250 mg tablet with or without food
- Higher doses don't give a better response and cause enhanced toxicity
- However, your oncologist may make dose adjustment as per required
- Allergic reactions (closing of the throat; difficulty breathing; swelling of the tongue, lips, or face; or hives), lung problems, eye problems, severe nausea, liver problems, vomiting, loss of appetite, or diarrhea, and others.